Annual Giving Campaign
The annual support of the Junior League of the Lehigh Valley by active and sustaining members and friends is so important because gifts enable the League to fully realize its mission: promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the communities in which we live.
Your tax-deductible annual gift directly supports the League in enhancing existing initiatives and developing new programs like:
- Blessings in a Backpack, providing healthy meals and snacks on weekends during the school year for food-insecure children.
- Pre-k Readiness Programming, helping families prepare their children for the transition into kindergarten, and supporting their children’s reading and learning success at school.
- Summer Enrichment Initiatives across the Lehigh Valley, crucial in preventing summer learning loss of academic skills and knowledge known as “summer slide.”
- Family Dinners, a time that families can sit down together to enjoy a healthy meal, attend a classroom session to learn reading strategies, and receive a free book to take home.
- Volunteer Development, like sending members to national Junior League conferences, and bringing in guest speakers for topic-specific training.
Gifts may be designated in honor or memory of someone special. A gift to the Junior League is a great way to say thank you, remember a loved one, or to commemorate a special occasion. The Junior League of the Lehigh Valley will send a note acknowledging this special gift to the person you designate with your donation.
Did you know? Your or your spouse’s employer may match your charitable gift to the League. Check with your human resources department for details.